Meet Your Perfect (?) Match
Would you let any of these characters take you on a First Date?
- Looking for a lady who isn't afraid to "beat his ass" in Galaga (good luck)!
- Has a guilty pleasure - getting pedicures.
- Will put on unrealistic characteristics of idealistic personas that he believes will make him look more appealing to others.
- Avid fan of Star Trek.
- Graduated 8th in his class at Penn.
- Often opens his mouth before thinking about what he is going to say.
- When he is not wearing a suit, he loves a well-fitted t-shirt, joggers, and Nike Air shoes.
- Not the best at communicating with women.
- An avid thrifter and lover of parties.
- Puts up walls, shutting down viable relationships from a fear of getting hurt.
- Enjoys picking on people, so her partner definitely needs to have a sense of humor (and thick skin)!
- It takes an extra special person to break beyond her surface level.
- She has never dated a man under 6'0".
- Once was arrested for protesting animal cruelty at a SeaWorld parade.
- She loves adventure and is always down for a fun time - the more spontaneous, the better!
- Loves to spend entire days out on his boat.
- Secretly, he loves the television show Battlestar Galactica.
- Cannot help himself from flirting with anyone who breathes in his direction.
- One of his favorite pastimes is going on long walks through the city - and seeing if he can pick up women on the way home.
- Hates bagels and lox.
- Has not made a genuine connection with anyone since graduating college, and is painfully unaware of his own douche-y tendencies.
- She is a Gemini sun, Aires moon, and Leo Rising.
- Secretly writes Lord of the Rings fanfiction.
- Can be too honest with other people, and not honest enough with herself.
- Favorite television show is The Bachelor.
- Loves attending concerts, and is an extremely proud "Swiftie."
- Due to her very controlling personality, she can appear closed off in serious situations and very hard to read.
- She is vegan, and will try to convince anyone to stop eating animal products.
- Loves luxury travel and her loyal Shih Tzu-Bichon Frise Mix, Cooper.
- Has submitted several books of poetry for publication, though none of them have actually been accepted.
- He has very strong opinions about the Off-Broadway production of Hamilton.
- Cannot help but make himself the center of every conversation.
- Loves honey chamomile tea and reading red carpet fashion looks to filth.
- Enjoys watching scary movies - so that whenever he has the opportunity to watch one on a date he can act scared for extra attention.
- Has what some might call "main character syndrome."
- Was the valedictorian of her graduating class at Penn Law School.
- Fluent in French, and has spent time studying abroad in Belgium.
- Absolutely cannot be wrong. Ever.
- She is the president of a local book club, and her favorite novel is Fifty Shades of Grey.
- A huge fan of the Jonas Brothers - her favorite is Kevin.
- Not the best at being engaged in a conversation, unless she is leading it herself.
- A native of Orlando, he graduated from FSU with a degree in Marketing and moved to New York shortly after.
- He is both a Scorpio and a Go-go dancer.
- Depends on other people for validation and is incredibly insecure without the help of compliments.
- Doesn't know how to approach people he is romantically interested in.
- Lady Gaga's biggest fan.
- Played baseball as a teenager, but quit after he found out there wasn't any choreography like in High School Musical.